California Maki Roll Recipe – Pang Meryenda or Negosyo
california maki roll
Want to try amazing sushi but can’t afford it at some restaurants? Look no further since this Maki Sushi is made of Rolled Cooked Japanese Rice, Crab Stick, Cucumber, Nori, Mango or Avocado, and Ebiko/Masago. That will undoubtedly satisfy you and your family.
With the appropriate ingredients, you can make these California Maki rolls at home. Rolling the sushi is the most difficult part! However, your time, work, and effort will be well spent. Prepare delicious California Sushi, which your family and friends will undoubtedly adore.
Share this Recipe to your Friends
HOW TO make california maki roll
First is to prepare all the needed ingredients and then cut and remove the cucumber seeds. After that cut the 2 pieces ripe mangoes and then put sesame oil in the pan and cook 5 crab stick on it. Mix rice vinegar with sugar, salt and sesame oil, mix it well until well combined. After that prepare the Japanese rice and pour the mixture of the rice vinegar earlier pour it out unto the rice and then mix it well. Put the rice into the sushi mat and then put the Nori on the top. And then put the cucumber, crab stick and the ripe mango, and then slowly roll it. Put some Ebiko into the mat and then roll the maki with it. Slice it slowly and then put kewpie mayo unto the top of maki.
What is the difference of California maki to sushi?
The way California Rolls and Maki-sushi are rolled is the difference. The sushi rice is on the outside of the California Roll, while the nori is on the inside. The sushi rice is on the interior of a Maki roll, while the nori is on the outside.
What can we use if sesame oil is not available?
In place of sesame oil, you can use an equal amount of olive oil in cooking, always use light olive oil over regular olive oil since it has a gentler, more neutral flavor.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- For best results roll the mat properly and slowly and be sure that your hands is clean
- This sushi is best served with Wasabe or Kewpie Mayonnaise.
- Make sure that you have fresh ingredients
- Wash your hands thoroughly if you will not be using a disposable gloves as this is a ready to eat food.
Yield: 4 serving
Cooking time: 40 minutes
California Maki Roll Recipe
- 3 cups Cooked Japanese Rice
- 1/4 cup Rice Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 1 piece Cucumber (sliced)
- 2 piece Ripe Mango (sliced)
- 8 pcs Crabs Stick
- Ebiko/ Masago
- Nori/ Roasted Seaweeds
- Sesame Oil.
- First is to prepare all the needed ingredients.
- Cut and remove the cucumber seeds.
- After that cut the 2 pieces ripe mangoes and then put sesame oil in the pan and put the crab stick on it.
- Mix rice vinegar with sugar, salt and sesame oil mix it well until well combined.
- Prepare the Japanese rice and pour the mixture of the rice vinegar earlier pour it out unto the rice and then mix it well.
- Put the rice into the sushi mat and then put the Nori on the top.
- Put the cucumber, crab stick and the ripe mango, and then slowly roll it.
- Put some Ebiko into the mat and then roll the sushi with it.