How To Make Bacon Wrapped Shrimp ( Quick And Easy )
How To Make Bacon Wrapped Shrimp (Quick And Easy)
How To Make Bacon Wrapped Shrimp. Simple Shrimp Recipe made of Shrimp seasoned with Salt and Pepper Wrapped in Bacon and Fry.
10 pieces Shrimp
10 pieces Bacon
Pinch of Salt
Dash of Ground Pepper
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Remove the head and legs of the shrimps. Cut the back side then get rid of its shell and pull out the veins of the shrimp. You can choose to detach the tail or not.
- Place the shrimps in a medium size mixing bowl. Pour a dash of ground pepper and a pinch of salt. Mix until all ingredients are well blended.
- Roll the shrimp in a slice of bacon. Secure the roll using a wooden pick. 1 slice of bacon per 1 piece of shrimp.
- In a frying pan heat 3-4 Tbsp of cooking oil. Fry the shrimp in medium heat until the cooked.
- Drain excess oil with a kitchen paper towel. Serve and Enjoy!