How to Cook Crabs with Ketchup – Pinoy Recipe
How to Cook Crabs with Ketchup - Pinoy Recipe
How to Cook Crabs with Ketchup a Pinoy Recipe. A Seafood Recipe Crabs or Alimango with ketchup and Sprite.
320 grams Ketchup
1/4 cup Sugar
546. 70 grams Crabs
1 piece Onion
30 grams Ginger
1 1/2 cup Sprite (Lemon soda)
2 Tbsp Soy sauce
Salt and Pepper
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Put the 546.7 grams of crab into the pot.
- Pour 1 and 1/2 cup of sprite into the pot.
- Add a pinch of salt then let it simmer.
- Wait until the crabs turn to orange color.
- Set aside the crabs.
- Also, set aside the remaining stock in a separate bowl.
- For the sauce, put oil in the pan.
- Saute 26.2 grams of chopped ginger and 1 piece sliced onion.
- Add the remaining stock we set aside earlier.
- Add 1/4 sugar.
- Add 2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Add 320 grams of ketchup and pinch of pepper, then let it simmer.
- Pour 1/2 cup of Sprite.
- Add the crabs into the sauce then mix it until it’s covered in sauce.
- Add a pinch of salt.