Relyenong Bangus Recipe – Pwede Pang Negosyo or Ulam
Relyenong Bangus Recipe
Because of the amount of effort and patience necessary in preparation, Relyenong Bangus is a particularly unique Filipino cuisine. The preparation of veggies are some of the many steps involved in the cooking process. However, your time and effort will be well-rewarded with this dish!
This dish is perfect for celebrations, festivities, and other special occasions. This Rellenong Bangus can be sold for negosyo or enjoyed as ulam for just about any occasion or celebration. You can add eggs to the recipe for a finer texture, but if you have an egg allergy, you can take it out.
Share this Recipe to your Friends
HOW TO COOK RELYENONG BANGUS
First, you need to prepare all the needed ingredients and then you need to separate the Bangus skin to it’s skin. And then prepare the soy sauce and add some lemon and then dash some pepper. Then mix it well and then marinate the bangus skin. Prepare the pan and put water unto it and next is to add black pepper and cook the fish meat. After doing that shred the fish meat and then remove fish bones. Prepare the stew pan and pour out the cooking oil and then sautée onions, carrots, green peas and then add some bell pepper. Then add the shredded fish meat and add raisins and salt then dash some black pepper. Add oyster sauce and then insert the relleno mixture inside the skin of fish, then sew the fish head. Toss it unto the flour and then prepare the pan and cooking oil and fry the Relyenong Bangus.
Can i freeze the relyenong bangus
This Relyenong Bangus Recipe can also be made ahead of time and freeze for subsequent use. It will be a quick dish if you have a visitors in your home, you can serve it quickly.
What sauce is the best partner of this recipe?
The most typical dipping sauces are vinegar, kalamansi and soy sauce dip, and sweet red sauce composed of tomato sauce, soy sauce, or sweet soy sauce and pepper, depends on your preferences.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- You can sell this on the market, a few people only know how to make this
- Clean the bangus properly and rinse with cold water to make sure the stomach is clean.
- For best result try to remove all the bones as much as you can
Yield: 4 serving
Cooking time: 1 hour and 20 minutes
Relyenong Bangus Recipe - Pwede Pang Negosyo or Ulam
- 1 pc Bangus
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 pc Lemon
- 1 pc Onion
- 1 pc Bell pepper
- 1/2 cup Carrots
- 1/2 cup Green peas
- 30 grams Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup Raisins
- Cooking Oil
- Black pepper
- Prepare all the needed ingredients.
- Separate the Bangus skin to it's skin.
- Prepare the soy sauce and add some lemon and then dash some pepper.
- Then mix it well and then marinate the Bangus skin.
- Shred the fish meat and then remove fish bones.
- Prepare the stew pan and pour out the cooking oil and then sautéed onions, carrots, green peas and then add some bell pepper.
- Then add the shred fish meat and add raisins and salt then dash some black pepper.
- Add oyster sauce and then inserting the relleno mixture into inside the skin of fish, then sew the fish head.
- Toss it unto the flour and then prepare the pan and cooking oil.
- fry the Relyenong Bangus Recipe.