Linguine Pasta Recipe With Breaded Chicken
LINGUINE PASTA Recipe WITH BREADED CHICKEN
Giving a twist on the classic Italian dish Pasta napoletana, Linguine Pasta Recipe with Breaded Chicken is an extravagant Pasta dish using Linguini pasta and napoletana sauce and topping it with a very satisfying breaded chicken topped with melted cheese.
As delicious and appetizing at it seems, Linguine Pasta with breaded chicken is not that difficult to make and can be prepared and cooked in the comforts of your own home. Start by cooking the pasta and then the sauteeing onion, garlic and napoletana sauce, mixing them and topping them with parmesan cheese. Then season the chicken, bread it and frying it until they are golden brown, melting cheese on top of it and topping them over the cooked pasta mix.
Share this Recipe to your Friends
HOW TO COOK LINGUINE PASTA WITH BREADED CHICKEN
Start off by cooking the linguine pasta. In a pot, boil water then add salt. Pour in linguine pasta and cook for 8-10 mins. Once pasta is cooked, drain it and set aside.
For the sauce, heat a large pan and drizzle with olive oil. Sauté onions. Once onions are translucent, add garlic and continue to sauté. Pour in Napoletana Sauce and stir. Season the sauce with salt and pepper and continue to mix. Toss in pasta and mix until sauce is evenly distributed to the pasta. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top. Remove from heat and set aside.
To cook the chicken, start by seasoning chicken with salt and pepper. Next, beat egg in a bowl. Coat the chicken by dredging it in flour, soaking it in egg and lastly, coat it with bread crumbs.
Next, cook the breaded chicken by first heating oil in a pan. Once oil is hot, fry chicken for 4-5 minutes each side or until golden brown. Once cooked, remove from pan and drain from excess oil. Layer in cheese slices on top of chicken and microwave until cheese melts.
Assemble by slicing the chicken and top it on the pasta. Serve and enjoy.
where can we buy napoletana sauce?
Napoletana sauce is avaible mostly on large groceries and supermarkets.
Can we use a toaster if microwave is not available?
Yes, but you need to preheat it first before putting in the chicken and cheese.
What can we use as napoletana sauce is not available?
Marinara sauce is the best substitute for napoletana. But in case its hard to find both, you can use tomato sauce.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- In cooking the pasta, make sure that you drain it once it is al dente. Do not overcook because it will be cooking a bit more once you toss it in the hot sauce.
- You can rest the chicken for a while after seasoning it with salt and pepper for the chicken to absorb the seasoning more.
Yield: 4 serving
Cooking time: 45 minutes
LINGUINE PASTA WITH BREADED CHICKEN
- 250 grams Linguine Pasta
- 350 grams Chicken Breast
- 420 grams Napoletana Sauce
- 1 piece White Onion
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 tbsp Salt for pasta
- 1 piece Egg
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs
- 2-3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Cooking Oil for deep frying
- Parmesan Cheese
- Quickmelt Cheese
- Parsley garnish
- Black Pepper
- Boil water in a pot for cooking pasta.
- Once boiling, add salt.
- Pour in Linguine Pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Drain pasta and set aside.
- Heat a large pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Once oil is hot, sauté onion.
- Add garlic and continue to sauté.
- Pour in Napoletana Sauce and stir to mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper and continue to mix.
- Toss in cooked pasta and mix until sauce is evenly distributed to the pasta.
- Top with a dash of parmesan cheese.
- In a container, season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Beat egg in a small bowl.
- Dredge chicken in flour.
- Soak chicken in egg.
- Coat chicken with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry chicken for 4-5 minutes each side or until golden brown.
- Once cooked, remove from pan and drain from excess oil.
- Layer in cheese slices on top of chicken.
- Microwave until cheese melts.
- Slice chicken and lay them on top of pasta.
- Serve and enjoy.