Mr. Chips Tuna Nachos
How to Make Nachos (Mr. Chips Tuna Nachos)
Enjoy a delightful Pinoy twist on nachos with this easy-to-make Tuna Nachos recipe. The combination of flavors and textures creates a mouthwatering treat that will satisfy your cravings. Elevate your snacking experience with this delicious fusion of ingredients in Tuna Nachos.
Although nachos originated from northern Mexico and are not a typical everyday Filipino snack, their mouthwatering flavors and satisfying ingredients have captivated the admiration of many Filipinos, making them feel like a beloved homemade Filipino dish.
Share this Recipe to your Friends
HOW TO make tuna nachos
In a non-stick pan, add 155 grams of tuna flakes. Then, add your liquid seasoning. Stir and add a pinch of salt and black pepper to taste. Stir constantly and let it simmer until its water evaporates. Next, in a container, place a wax paper (optional). Then, add your Mr. Chips. For toppings, add 50 grams of cucumber, 1 piece tomato, and your cooked tuna. Finish it with your favorite condiments- Mayonnaise, Cheez Whiz, and Eden Cheese (optional).
Can you suggest any variations or additional toppings for Tuna Nachos?
Cucumber and pineapple, are good toppings, but feel free to experiment with additional toppings like diced avocado, jalapenos for some heat, or cilantro for freshness. Customize the toppings based on your preferences to create a unique flavor
Can I make my Nachos hot and spicy?
You can use chili flakes or a number of red chili peppers. The number of pepper to be used depends on your desired spiciness of the dish.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- For best results if you have a budget, in a mixing bowl combine the flaked tuna with diced onions, diced tomatoes, chopped jalapeños, and sliced black olives.
- You can add more cheese.
- Spoon the tuna mixture evenly over the tortilla chips, ensuring each chip gets some toppings.
Yield: 4 serving
Cooking time: 25 minutes
We have more merienda recipes like Carioca Balls Recipe – Merienda Recipe and Breaded Cheese Roll ( Easy To Make Merienda Recipe )
Visit our Youtube Channel for more recipes.
How to Make Nachos ( Tuna Recipe ) - Pinoy Recipe
- 100 grams Nacho Chips Mr. Chips
- 50 grams Cucumber
- 155 grams Tuna Flakes ( Century Tuna )
- Liquid Seasoning
- Ground Pepper
- Cheese Whiz
- In a non-stick pan, add 155 grams of tuna flakes.
- Then, add your liquid seasoning.
- Stir and add a pinch of salt and black pepper to taste.
- Stir constantly and let it simmer until its water evaporates.
- Next, in a container, place a wax paper (optional).
- Then, add your Mr. Chips. For toppings, add 50 grams of cucumber, 1 piece tomato, and your cooked tuna.
- Finish it with your favorite condiments- Mayonnaise, Cheez Whiz, and Eden Cheese (optional).
- Enjoy your Tuna Nachos!