How to Make Coffee Jelly Dessert – Pinoy Recipe
How to Make Coffee Jelly Dessert - Pinoy Recipe
How to Make Coffee Jelly Dessert a Pinoy Recipe. Coffee Jelly is a famous filipino dessert usually serve in any ocassions.
3 Tbsp Coffee powder
24 grams Gulaman powder (Unflavored)
1 can/300 ml Condensed milk
1 pack/250 ml All-purpose cream
1/2 cup Sugar
5 cup Water
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Add 5 cups of water to the pot.
- Add 24 grams of unflavored gelatin powder to the pot.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar then stir the mixture continuously until it boils.
- Add 3 tablespoon of coffee powder then mix it.
- Strain the gelatin mixture and pour it into a container.
- Set the gelatin mixture cool and set it aside.
- In a separate bowl, pour 250ml of All-Purpose Cream that was chilled overnight.
- Whisk it until the texture softens.
- Add the 300ml of condensed milk that was chilled overnight.
- Mix the milk mixture gradually.
- Once the gelatin is already solid, cut it into small cubes.
- Pour the milk mixture into the gelatin cubes.
- Mix it to cover all gelatin cubes with the milk mixture.
- Chill, then it’s ready to serve.