Minatamis na Saging – Pinoy Banana Recipes
Minatamis na Saging - Pinoy Banana Recipes
Minatamis na Saging a Pinoy Banana Recipes. Minatamis na saging is a common Filipino desserts, may also add in banana con yelo and ingredients in halo halo. Minatamis na saging is made of Banana or Saging na Saba, sugar , water and vanilla extract (optional).
8-10 pieces Banana
(Saging na saba)
4 cups Water
2 cups Brown sugar
1 tsp Vanila extact (Optional)
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Peel off 8 pieces of Saba banana.
- Put the peeled bananas into a deep pan.
- Add 3 to 4 cups of water.
- Bring to boil.
- Add 2 cups of brown sugar and mix well.
- Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract then mix.
- Boil until the syrup thickens then it’s ready to serve.
This minatamis na saging is best with PANSIT CANTON