Cheesy Bacon Fries – Loaded Fries Recipe
Cheesy Bacon Fries - Loaded Fries Recipe
Elevate your regular fries and excite your appetite with this overload fries recipe. What more can fire up ones appetite having fries, bacon and cheese all in one dish. So easy to prepare and cook, this satisfyingly delicious, extravagant recipe will surely fill you up in a jiff.
Whoever doesn’t like bacon? Especially when you add up 2 more favorites such as cheese and fries. Enjoy this mouthwatering dish just by cooking fries and bacon, making the cheese sauce and assembling it altogether making one amazingly satisfying dish.
Share this Recipe to your Friends
HOW TO COOK Cheesy Bacon Fries - Overload Fries Recipe
Start making this delicious recipe by first cooking the Fries until they are golden brown in color. Once cooked, drain and set aside. Next, in a pan, stir fry bacon bits until cooked. Drain for excess oil and set aside.
To cook the cheese sauce, heat a sauce pan and pour in all purpose cream. Bring to a boil. Gradually add the cheese. Stir to melt the cheese in the sauce then add Cheez whiz. Continuously mix until there are no lumps. Season with salt and black pepper and mix well. Remove from heat and set aside.
Assemble the dish by placing the cooked fries in a Baking dish or plate. Sprinkle with bacon bits then drizzle some cheese sauce. Lastly, sprinkle remaining bacon bits. Serve and enjoy.
what can we use as substitute to quickmelt cheese?
You can use cheddar or mozarella cheese. However, you could also use regular processed cheese but grate them so that they could melt easily.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- Make sure to drain both fries and bacon well to prevent the dish from being too oily.
- You can add chili powder or hot sauce if you want to add some spice in the cheese sauce.
Yield: 4 serving
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Cheesy Bacon Fries - Overload Fries Recipe
- 500 grams French Fries
- 250 grams Bacon
- 1 cup All Purpose Cream
- 1 cup Quickmelt Cheese
- 1/2 cup Cheezwhiz
- Black Pepper
- Fry fries until they are golden brown in color.
- Once cooked, drain for excess oil and set aside.
- In a pan, stir fry bacon bits until cooked.
- Drain for excess oil and set aside.
- In a sauce pan, pour in all purpose cream.
- Bring to a boil.
- Gradually add in cheese.
- Stir to melt the cheese in the sauce.
- Add in cheezwhiz.
- Continuously mix until there are no lumps.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Mix well.
- On a baking dish or plate, layer in cooked fries.
- Sprinkle with bacon bits.
- Drizzle some cheese sauce.
- Top remaining bacon bits.
- Serve and enjoy.