Beef Bulalo Recipe – Perfect sa Tag Ulan￼
Beef Bulalo Recipe - Perfect sa Tag Ulan
A superb Beef Bulalo is essentially beef shank soup with the bone’s marrow still present. The beef hock or shank is used in this meal, which is particularly well-liked. The lower, meaty portion of the front leg is referred to as the jacket and is referred to as the animal’s shank.
This Beef Bulalo is made of Softened Beef, Sweet Corn, Cabbage, Bok choy, Baguio Beans, Onion, Onion Leeks, Water, Seasoned with Beef Cubes, Peppercorn, Fish Sauce and Salt. The best times to serve this yummy Beef Buffalo are on rainy or chilly days. Just a friendly warning to limit your intake as it is high in cholesterol.
Share this Recipe to your Friends
HOW TO COOK Beef Bulalo
Once all the ingredients are ready, boil 1 kilogram of beef shanks for 15 minutes with some salt, then add 1 cup of sweet corn, 2 pieces of onion, and some black pepper. Continue to cook for another two hours, or until the beef is soft. After two hours, add two cups of water, one beef cube, baguio beans, onion, leeks, and one piece of cabbage, and simmer the dish for an additional three minutes before serving.
Where the beef bulalo originated?
The majority of people think that Luzon, one of the three largest islands in the Philippines, is where bulalo first appeared. On the city or province where bulalo was initially prepared, opinions differ. Some people says that it is originated on Batangas.
How to make sure that we will have a clear broth?
The beef shanks must be carefully cleaned under running water in order to generate a clear broth. Scum from the meat will rise to the top of the broth as it starts to boil.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- For best results cooked slowly over low heat, which also makes the flesh incredibly soft.
- This recipe is best paired with rice
- You may give your Beef Bulalo a unique spin and some spicy taste.
Yield: 4 serving
Cooking time: 2 hour and 30 minutes
Beef Bulalo Recipe
- 1 kilo Beef Shanks
- 1 pc Cabbage
- 1 pc Sweet Corn
- 3 bunches Bok Choy
- 250 grams Baguio Beans
- 2 pcs Red Onions
- 1 stalk Onion Leeks
- 3 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 2 tspy Peppercorn
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 1 pc Beef Cubes
- 11 & 1/2 cups Water
- Ready the ingredients.
- Boil 1 kilogram of beef shanks for 15 minutes.
- Add some salt, then add 1 cup of sweet corn, 2 pieces of onion, and some black pepper.
- Continue to cook for another two hours, or until the beef is soft.
- After two hours, add two cups of water, one beef cube, baguio beans.
- Add onion, leeks, and one piece of cabbage.
- Simmer the dish for an additional three minutes before serving.
- Serve and Enjoy.