Ube Macapuno Ice Cream
Ube macapuno ice cream-2 ingredients recipe
The combination of two mouth watering flavours Ube and Macapuno will come to a one Ice Cream Recipe. This isn’t your typical ice cream; it’s a creamy, thick, handcrafted and made with love.
This is a great dessert that you and your love ones can enjoy. It is so affordable and easy to make yet so creamy and yummy. And you can make it with just two ingredients only, it’s so convenient to make and every Ube lovers would love this Ube Macapuno Ice Cream Recipe.
Share this Recipe to your Friends
HOW TO make ube macapuno ice cream recipe?
Prepare all ingredients needed, then get big container and pour out the chilled all purpose cream then add the Ube Condensada Milk. After that whisk until it doubles in volume and after that, transfer it to the other container, freeze that overnight or at least 6 hours.
Where can i buy ube macapuno condensed milk?
You can find it on different supermarket stores, sometimes its out of stock but you can find it on some convenience store or even on sari sari stores.
Why you should chilled the all purpose cream?
When all-purpose cream is chilled, the consistency thickens. It stiffens and can maintain its shape. This is one of the characteristics that makes it an excellent ingredient for many refrigerator ice cream.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- For best results freeze overnight or 6-8 hours before serving.
- Use chilled all purpose cream and Chilled Ube Macapuno Condensed Milk.
- You can put some preferred toppings above, like some nuts or chocolate morsels.
Yield: 4 serving
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Ube Macapuno Ice Cream - 2 Ingredients Recipe
- 300 ml Ube Macapuno Condensed Milk
- 500 ml All Purpose Cream
- Prepare all ingredients needed.
- Get big container and pour out the chilled all purpose cream
- Add the Ube Condensada Milk.
- Whisk until it doubles in volume.
- Transfer it to the other container.
- Freeze that overnight or at least 6 hours.
- After Freezing, Serve and Enjoy.