Tasty Buko Pandan – Pinoy Recipe
Tasty Buko Pandan - Pinoy Recipe
Buko Pandan a Tasty Pinoy Recipe. Famous Filipino Dessert made of Young Coconut, Flavored Pandan Gelatin or Jelly ,Cream and Milk.
1 pack All-purpose cream
1/4 cup Sugar
5 cups Water
172.20 grams Young coconut
1 can Condensed milk
1 sachet Jelly powder/Gelatin powder
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- In a boiling pot, add 5 cups of water.
- Add the 1 pack of powder into the water and mix it until it’s diluted then let it boil.
- Add 1/4 cup of sugar and mix it. Let it boil again.
- Using a strainer, pour the gelatin mixture into it to separate the solids from the gelatin then set aside the strained gelatin.
- Let the gelatin mixture cool down by itself until it becomes solid.
- To make the milk mixture, add 1 pack of All Purpose Cream in a bowl and whisk it until the texture softens.
- Add 1 can of condensed milk then mix it.
- Slice the gelatin into cubes.
- Add the coconut meat into the gelatin cubes.
- Add the milk mixture then mix everything.