Special Cheesy Giniling
Special cheesy giniling
This is a delightful recipe that you may make for yourself and your loved ones tonight. With the addition of cheese to this giniling, you get two of your favorite taste in one. This Recipe is made of Sauteed Onion, Garlic, Ground Pork,Potatoes, Carrots, Green Peas,Bell Pepper, Butter, Tomato Sauce
This meal is perfect for tonight’s dinner because it is so simple to prepare and cook, especially for those who are new to cooking. Pork Giniling is a Filipino favorite because it’s a diverse recipe that can be tweaked to suit your tastes. The majority of recipes ask for a specific vegetable combination, which you may appreciate, but this one is a bit unusual because we added cheese to it!
Share this Recipe to your Friends
HOW TO COOK special cheesy giniling
First, prepare all the needed ingredients, and then sauté the onions and garlic and add the pork giniling. Cook it until juice from pork dries up, next is to add potato, carrots and green peas. Add the bell pepper and mix it well, add butter and salt and then dash some black pepper. Next is to add tomato sauce and water, then simmer it for 2-3 minutes. Add tomato sauce again and add some cheese on it, then next is to cook until cheese melt then taste it. After tasting dash some black pepper and add quail eggs.
Can i add pineapple on this recipe?
If you add some pineapples to this dish, it will be much more delicious and appetizing. So sure, you may add some pineapples to this recipe, but it is totally up to you.
How many kilo of pork giniling did you use for this?
We only used 1/2 kilo of ground pork in this recipe, but the amount of pork used will be determined by the number of persons who will be eating this delicious Special Chessy Giniling. Only 3-4 people can eat this 1/2 kilo of ground pork.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- You can also use chicken eggs instead of hard-boiled quail eggs
- If you want it to be more sweeter and tastier add some raisins or pineapple tidbits.
- Use fresh vegetables and Pork for this recipe
Yield: 4 serving
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Special Cheesy Giniling Recipe
- 1/2 kilo Ground Pork
- 1/2 cup Potatoes
- 1/2 cup Carrots
- 1/4 cup Green Peas
- 1/4 cup Bell Pepper
- 1/4 cup Cheese
- 1 pc Onion
- 5 cloves Garlic
- 200 grams Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2-3 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Black Pepper
- Quail Eggs (optional)
- Prepare all the needed ingredients.
- Sautéed the onions and garlic and add the pork giniling.
- Cook it until juice from pork dries up, next is to add potato, carrots and green peas.
- Add the bell pepper and mix it well.
- Add butter and salt and then dash some black pepper.
- add tomato sauce and water.
- then simmer it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce again and add some cheese on it.
- Cook until cheese melt then taste it.
- After tasting dash some black pepper and add quail eggs.