Fruit Skewers (Fruit Kebab) – Pinoy Style
Cooling Fruit Skewers
Cooling Fruit Skewers is a delicious and healthy snack for you and your friends and family, and they’re excellent for gatherings and events. Served with sauce or milk drizzled on a plate. It’s so simple to make!
Fresh cut fruits including watermelon, melon, papaya, kiwi, grapes, and pineapple are used in this recipe. Drizzled with a Fruit Skewers Sauce made with condensed milk, all-purpose cream, and pineapple juice. The nicest thing about this recipe is that it is simple to prepare, delicious, and very nutritious.
Share this Recipe to your Friends
HOW TO make Cooling Fruit Skewers
First prepare all the needed ingredients and get a bowl and put the all purpose cream into the bowl, next is the one can of condensed milk and two tablespoons of pineapple juice and mix it. After that get watermelon,papaya,pineapple,melon, and kiwi. Cut them into a small cube or use a fruit cutter for convenience. Then get a barbecue stick and string the fruits into the barbecue stick and lastly get your cream mixture and drizzle it into the fruits.
What sticks to use for party?
We use grilling-style wooden skewers, but appetizer picks or big lollipop sticks might also be used. You can also use wooden skewers for parties if you pierce them into an enticing location, such as on a half pineapple or outside the watermelon.
Can you buy these at the store and where to buy?
It will be difficult to come by, so you’ll be able to get it in certain large malls or perhaps on a local seller’s online. Alternatively, some businesses provide party appetizer plates. They are convenient to buy, but they are far more expensive than the homemade versions, which can be created in under 15 min.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- For best results use fresh fruits (not the frozen one from groceries)
- You can add the favorite fruits of your family member to your recipe.
- You can add some sauce like chocolate or strawberry syrup.
Level: Super Easy
Yield: 7 serving
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Cooling Fruit Skewers ( Refreshing Fruit Kebab )
- Ripe Papaya
- 250 ml All Purpose Cream
- 2 tbsp Pineapple Juice
- 300 ml Condensed Milk
- Small Cookie Cutter
- Prepare all the needed ingredients.
- Put the all purpose cream into the bowl, next is the one can of condensed milk and two tablespoons of pineapple juice and mix it.
- Get watermelon,papaya,pineapple,melon, and kiwi. Cut them into a small cube.
- Then get a barbecue stick and string the fruits into the barbecue stick.
- Lastly get your cream mixture and drizzle it into the fruits.
- Serve and Enjoy.