CREAMY MUSHROOM CHICKEN
CREAMY CHICKEN MUSHROOM
Creamy Chicken Mushroom is a very healthy combination of chicken, cream and mushroom. A mixture of creamy sauce and moist chicken and perfectly cooked mushrooms that is so flavorful and yet very satisfying.
This is a complete meal, consisting of both protein and carbohydrates which is very easy to make. Starting with just searing the chicken and preparing a sauce from sautéing spices, mushroom and cream, this recipe is very simple that even beginners could make!
Share this Recipe to your Friends
HOW TO COOK CREAMY MUSHROOM CHICKEN
To start of, mix rosemary, black pepper, garlic powder and salt in a small bowl and set aside. Then, remove the skin and fat from the chicken breast. Sprinkle and rub the spices mixture on the chicken evenly on both sides and marinate for 5 minutes.
Heat a sauce pan, drizzle cooking oil and place the marinated chicken. Sear each side of the chicken for 6 to 7 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a plate and set aside.
In the same pan, melt the butter, add garlic and sauté until garlic turns to golden brown. Add the mushroom and stir fry until golden brown. Pour in the all purpose cream; stir until you bring it to a boil. Add cheese and simmer until it melts while occasionally stirring. Season with sugar, salt and black pepper to taste. Then, gently add the chicken. Simmer for a minute while stirring occasionally.
Lastly, sprinkle with chopped parsley, plate, serve and enjoy!
Can we slice the chicken before frying it?
Yes, however, we recommend to slice it after searing because it locks in the moisture of the chicken more.
How to cook mushrooms properly?
To cook mushrooms perfectly, first, you should give them ample space in the pan, do not overcrowd them in one place. Then let them sear with less stirring to allow them to caramelize.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- In searing the chicken, make sure not to overcrowd the pan. The chicken should have space between them so that they will lock in moisture and have a juicy flavor.
- This recipe can be prepared and served on top of pasta or rice.
- You can also use boneless chicken thigh or chicken breast for easier dining experience but still, chicken thighs with bones gives a much stronger flavor.
- In bringing the cream sauce to a boil and simmering, make sure to occasionally stir it to prevent having lumps and crumbs at the bottom of the pan.
Yield: 4 serving
Cooking time: 45 minutes
CREAMY MUSHROOM CHICKEN
- 4 pcs Chicken Thigh
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 pack All purpose cream
- 1/2 cup cheese grated
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped
- cooking oil
- 1 can Button Mushroom halved
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- Mix rosemary, black pepper, garlic powder and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Remove the skin and fat from the chicken breast.
- Sprinkle and rub the spices mixture on the chicken evenly on both sides. Marinate for 5minutes.
- In a sauce pan, drizzle cooking oil and place the marinated chicken. Sear eachside of the chicken for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken to a plate and set aside.
- In the same pan, melt the butter. Add garlic and sauté until garlic turns to golden brown.
- Add the mushroom. Stir fry until golden brown.
- Mix in the all purpose cream; stir until you bring it to a boil. Add cheese and simmer until it melts while occasionally stirring.
- Mix in the sugar and salt and black pepper to taste.
- Add the chicken. Simmer for a minute while stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Plate and serve.