Beef Tapa Recipe
beef tapa recipe / Beef Tapa Marinade
Breakfast would be more delightful and delicious with a tasty and meaty Beef Tapa Recipe served with white rice. This is a simple and delicious meal that you can prepare for yourself this weekend to go along with your coffee.
If you’re a busy person or a work from home mom who wants to create something delicious for your family for breakfast, this is the recipe for you. Go and cook this breakfast meal for your love ones and you will have more awesome breakfast together.
Share this Recipe to your Friends
HOW TO COOK SPICY SHRIMP AND CRABS
First, you need to prepare all the ingredients needed. Next is to marinate the beef sirloin with garlic, sugar, salt, black pepper and garlic powder. Put some sprite then mix it well. After that cover it with cling wrap then marinate for at least 2 hours. Set up the pan then boil the beef that you marinated, just simmer it until marinade dries up. Put some cooking oil then fry it for 3-5 minutes. Serve and enjoy it with rice.
Beef Tapa Marinade:
WHAT role DOES SPRITE PLAY IN MARINATION?
Sprite is an acid soda It tenderizes the meat while intensifying the other tastes in the marinade, just like any other acidic ingredient in a marinade.
how many hours should we marinate it for better result?
We recommend marinating the beef overnight, but if you did not prepare it the night before, it will be fine. Simply leave it to marinade for 2 hours before cooking.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- For best result marinate the beef overnight and put some sprite or 7 up.
- You may add sunny side up or scramble egg to your beef tapa recipe
- You may prepare some vinegar if you want to dip it with vinegar or ketchup.
Yield: 4 serving
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Beef Tapa Recipe
- 500 grams Beef Sirlion
- 5 cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Sprite
- 1-2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Prepare all the ingredients needed.
- Marinate the beef sirloin with garlic, sugar, salt, black pepper and garlic powder.
- Put some sprite then mix it well.
- Cover it with cling wrap then marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Set up the pan then boil the beef that you marinated.
- Simmer it until marinade dries up.
- Put some cooking oil then fry it for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy it with rice.