Beef Cabbage Roll Recipe
Beef cabbage roll recipe
This appetizing Beef Cabbage Roll is so easy to make yet so delicious and satisfying. It is made with Boiled Cabbage as Wrapper then Mixed Ground Beef. It will surely be a heart melting recipe for your family and friends
Share this Recipe to your Friends
This recipe is so simple to prepare and ideal if you are looking for something cheap but delicious snack or side dish. This cabbage roll will be dip with soy sauce and you can enjoy it with your favourite juice drink. You can eat this on weeknight meal or afternoon snack with your love ones.
HOW TO COOK beef cabbage roll recipe?
First we need to prepare the ingredients needed and then remove the center stem of cabbage and then boil it for 5-8 minutes. After boiling leave the cabbage leaves in cold water and then mix the ground beef carrots, onion, garlic and parsley. After that put some pepper, salt oyster sauce, sesame oil and egg then mix it well. Remove stem parts on cabbage leaves after that put some mixture to each cabbage leaf then fold and wrap it. Do that to all cabbage leaf and then steam it, after that you can now enjoy the flavourful taste of Beef Cabbage Roll Recipe.
How many minutes should you steam the cabbage roll?
For best result of cabbage roll and for the avoidance of mistake just set a timer for 15 minutes and then steam the Beef Cabbage Roll Recipe in a over medium heat.
what are other alternative sauce for cabbage roll?
There are lots of alternative sauce for your Beef Cabbage Roll Recipe to make it more flavourful and yummy. But one of the easy to prepare sauce aside from soy sauce is the chili garlic sauce.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- For best results use fresh Cabbage
- Set a timer before steaming the Beef Cabbage Rolls
- Don’t forget to dip the cabbage leaves into the cold water after boiling it.
Yield: 4 serving
Cooking time: 30 minutes
We have more recipes that you can try like Soy Garlic Chicken Wings and Chicken Cordon Blue
Visit our Youtube Channel for more recipes.
Beef Cabbage Roll Recipe
- 1 pc Cabbage
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 500 grams Ground Beef
- 1 pc Carrots
- 1 pc Onion
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 pc Bell Pepper
- 1 pc Parsley
- 30 grams Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 pc Egg
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
- We need to prepare the ingredients needed.
- Remove the center stem of cabbage and then boil it for 5-8 minutes.
- Leave the cabbage into a cold water.
- Mix the ground beef carrots, onion, garlic and parsley.
- Put some pepper, salt oyster sauce, sesame oil and egg then mix it well.
- Remove stem parts on cabbage leaves.
- Put some mixture to each cabbage leaf then fold and wrap it.
- Do that to all cabbage leaf and then steam it.
- Serve and Enjoy