Chicken Cordon Bleu – A Recipe for Christmas
Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe
Make an exquisite dinner with mastering a strategy of making this recipe that you’ll use time after time. These filled chicken breasts with ham and cheese are a classic European dish that never fails to impress, both with its presentation and its indulgent taste combination.
Chicken Cordon Bleu would astound your visitors and family. Thin chicken breasts are loaded with ham and cheese before being coated in breadcrumbs and pan-fried until golden. Make your dinner time more special with this Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe.
Share this Recipe to your Friends
HOW TO COOK Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe
First, prepare the need ingredients for Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe. We will start on cutting chicken breast to make it thinner. After that cover it with cling wrap then flatten the chicken breast, add some salt, black pepper, paprika and garlic powder. Add some oregano powder and seasoning after that rub seasoning unto the chicken to be more flavourful. Prepare a cling wrap and then put the chicken breast slice on the cling wrap. Put one piece of chicken breast add the sweet ham and put the cheese above it, after that roll it like your just rolling a lumpiang shanghai. After that, the chicken is well covered chill it for one hour. After one hour we beat some eggs and prepare the flour and bread crumbs. First dredge it into the flour then dip it into beaten eggs and coat it with bread crumbs. After that deep fry until golden brown, slice it into small pieces then serve it.
Substitute for paprika?
We could possibly use chili powder instead of Paprika, which is mostly paprika with other ingredients like garlic, salt, cumin, and a pinch of cayenne. It’s a little spicier than regular paprika, but not so much.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- Close your cordon by wooden toothpicks.
- You can make your own homemade sauce for your Cordon Bleu
- You can use Swiss cheese for better result
Yield: 3 serving
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe
- 3 pcs Chicken Breast
- 200 grams Sweet Ham
- 165 grams Cheese
- 2 pcs Eggs
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs
- Black Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Prepare the need ingredients for Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe.
- Cutting Chicken Breast to make it thinner.
- Cover it with cling wrap then flatten the chicken breast
- Add some salt, black pepper, paprika and garlic powder.
- Add some oregano powder and seasoning.
- Rub seasoning unto the chicken to be more flavourful.
- Put the chicken breast slice on the cling wrap.
- Put one piece of chicken breast add the sweet ham and put the cheese
- Roll it like your just rolling a Lumpiang Shanghai.
- Chill it for one hour
- Beat some eggs and prepare the flour and bread crumbs.
- Dredge it into the flour then dip it into beaten eggs and coat it with bread crumbs.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- Slice it into small pieces then serve it.