Trending Tuna Pie ( Homemade Tuna Bread Pockets ) – Tuna Recipes
Trending Tuna Pie ( Homemade Tuna Bread Pockets ) - Tuna Recipes
Trending Tuna Pie ( Homemade Tuna Bread Pockets ) – Tuna Recipes. Viral Cheesy Tuna Pie / Tuna Bread Pockets, Simple and Easy Tuna Recipe at Home.
180 grams Tuna Flakes
1 piece Onion
1 ½ Tbsp Mayonnaise
1 tsp Sugar
1 Piece Egg
½ cup Breadcrumbs
1 cup Cooking Oil
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Flatten the bread using a rolling pin, cut edges afterwards. Repeat the process for the rest of the bread.
- Open a can of tuna flakes. Drain the oil.
- Combine in a bowl the tuna flakes, 1 piece of minced white onion, 1 tsp of sugar, 1 and ½ Tbsp of mayonnaise, a dash of black ground pepper and a pinch of salt. Mix until all ingredients are well blended.
- Place in the middle of the bread a portion of the tuna mixture. Add a slice of cheese on top.
- Wet the sides of the bread using water. Fold in half. Pinch the sides to secure the tuna filling.
- Use a dinner fork to nip the sides of the sealed bread.
- Repeat procedure 4, 5 and 6
- Prepare 1 piece of egg in a bowl, and ½ cup of breadcrumbs for crumbing.
- Drench each tuna pocket in the egg before coat it with breadcrumbs.
- In a frying pan, heat 1 cup of cooking oil. Deep fry until it turns to golden brown.
- Place in kitchen paper towel to remove excess oil before serving in a clean platter.