Tokwat Baboy – Pinoy Recipe
Tokwat Baboy - Pinoy Recipe
Tokwat Baboy a Pinoy Recipe. Tokwa (Tofu) at Baboy (Pork Meat) usually serve in snacks and Pulutan. Made of Tofu, Pork meat, Soy Sauce, Chili, Onion and Vinegar.
298.3 grams Pork meat
3 pieces Tokwa/ Tofu
1 cup Soy sauce
1/2 cup Vinegar
1 Tbsp Oyster sauce
1/4 cup Sugar
1/8 tsp Black pepper
2 Tbsp White onion
1 Tbsp Chives
3 pieces Finger chili
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- 1. Slice 3 pcs of tokwa into cubes according to your desired size.
2. Pour cooking oil to the pan and preheat it.
3. Deep fry the sliced tofu until cooked then set aside to plate with a paper towel on top to drain excess oil.
4. Rub a pinch of salt and pepper to the 298.3 grams of pork sliced into cubes.
5. Deep fry the pork then set it aside to the same plate with the paper towel.
6. To make the sauce, add 1 cup soy sauce to a deep bowl.
7. Add 1/2 cup of vinegar.
8. Add 1/4 cup sugar.
9. Add 1 tablespoon oyster sauce.
10. Add 2 tablespoon white onion chopped.
11. Add 3 pieces finger chili sliced into slant little pieces.
12. Add 1 tablespoon chopped chives.
13. Add 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper.
14. Mix everything together.
15. Add the fried tofu and pork to the sauce mix.
This Tokwat Baboy is best with Stuffed Fried Tilapia