Tokwa and Kangkong with Oyster Sauce ( Stir – Fry Tofu and Water Spinach ) – Tofu Recipes
Tokwa and Kangkong with Oyster Sauce ( Stir - Fry Tofu and Water Spinach ) - Tofu Recipes
Tokwa and Kangkong with Oyster Sauce ( Stir – Fry Tofu and Water Spinach ) – Tofu Recipes – Vegetable Recipes. A Simple and Budget Friendly Recipe Made of Tokwa ( Tofu ) , Kangkong ( Water Spinach ) with Oyster Sauce.
3 cloves Garlic
1 piece Onion
2 pieces Tokwa (Tofu)
1 bunch Kangkong (Water Spinach)
½ – ¾ cup Water
70 grams Oyster Sauce
2 tsp Cornstarch
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Cut 2 pieces of Tofu/ Tokwa into cubes.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan. Deep fry Tofu cubes until golden brown.
- In a separate clean pan sauté slices of 1 piece onion and 3 cloves garlic.
- Pour into the pan a bunch of kankong stems cut in about 2 inch lengths stir and let it cook for a while.
- In a small mixing bowl put ½ – ¾ cup of water with 2 tsp of cornstarch blend it well. Pour it also in the pan. Add 1- 2 Tbsp of soy sauce 1 sachet pack or 70 grams of oyster sauce. Stir and let it simmer for a while.
- Add a bunch of kangkong leaves.
- While stirring sprinkle a dash of black ground pepper.
- Add the fried tofu cubes. If needed add a pinch of salt.
- Pass on platter.