Tikoy Turon With Langka ( Tikoy Recipes ) – What To Do With Leftover Tikoy
Tikoy Turon With Langka ( Tikoy Recipes ) - What To Do With Leftover Tikoy
Tikoy or Nian Gao is made of rice flour and usually serve in Chinese New Year. After the Chinese New Year this is what we can do with the our leftover Tikoy.
1/4 of Whole Tikoy
10 pieces Lumpia wrapper
73.5 grams Langka/ Jackfruit
5- 8 Tbsp Brown sugar
1 Tbsp Sesame seeds (Optional)
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Take a quarter of Tikoy and make rectangular slices.
- Put a slice of Tikoy on a lumpia wrapper.
- Put Langka (jackfruit) on top of the Tikoy and add 1 tbsp sugar.
- Roll it up then seal with water.
- Preheat a pan with oil.
- Fry the Tikoy wraps and add some sugar on top of each to add more sweet flavor outside.
- Let the caramelized sugar stick to each of the wraps in the pan.
- Serve it in a serving plate and add some sesame seeds on top.
This Tikoy turon with langka is best with Ham and cheese sandwich