Mango Graham Shake/Float Like Maxi Mango
How to make Mango Graham Shake/Float
Share this Recipe to your Friends
1 Whole ripe mango
1 pack Crushed graham
1 can Evaporated milk
1 can Condensed milk
1 carton pack All-purpose cream
1 can Condensed milk (Mango flavored)
- To make the mango shake, put mango slices into the blender.
- Pour 1/2 cup of evaporated milk. Add 2 tbsp of simple syrup (a mixture of sugar and water 1:1) and 1 cup crushed ice.
- Blend the ingredients in low speed for at least 20 to 30 seconds. Set aside for later.
- For the second mixture, add all-purpose cream in a bowl. Double the volume of the cream by mixing using an electric mixer or a wire whisk or a fork until the texture becomes thicker.
- Add 1 can of condensed milk and mix it again.
- Mix until the volume doubles up then put the mixture in a clean container.
- Place a mango-flavored condensed milk in a separate bowl and mix it until the volume doubles.
- Gently slide the all- purpose cream mixture into the sides of the glass.
- Put crushed graham on the sides on the glass and let it stick to the first mixture added.
- Put crushed graham in the bottom of the glass then pour the mango shake.
- Once you filled half of the glass, pour the mango flavored condensed mixture and all-purpose cream mixture.
- Put another crushed graham, then put the mango flavored mixture.
- Add sliced mango as toppings before drizzling it with the all-purpose cream mixture.
- Serve as dessert. Enjoy!