Hotdog Sandwich with Cheese ( Hot dog Recipes ) – Merienda Time
Hotdog Sandwich with Cheese ( Hot dog Recipes ) - Merienda Time
Hotdog Sandwich with Cheese a Hot dog Recipes, Merienda Time. Hotdog Sandwich is a common Snacks made of Hot dog and Bread. Usually serve during snacks and Merienda Time.
8 pieces Loaf Bread
4 pieces Hotdog
82.5 grams Quick-melt cheese
2 pieces Egg
Pinch of salt
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Slice each side of a hotdog lengthwise, leaving some skin so it will the sides will still be attached to the middle part of the hotdog, this will make a hotdog patty-like look.
- Put some cooking oil into the pan.
- Fry each side of the hotdog, then drain excess oil using a paper towel on top of the plate.
- In a wide bowl, beat 1 piece of egg and add a pinch of salt to taste.
- Put the fried hotdogs on top of each loaf of bread.
- Slice some Quickmelt cheese and put it on top of the hotdog.
- The add another loaf of bread to make a sandwich.
- Deep each sandwich to the egg and you can add another piece of an egg if needed.
- Using a non-stick pan you can toast each side of the sandwich.
- If you’re using a regular pan, put some butter or cooking oil.
This Hotdog Sandwich with cheese is best with Filipino Style Spaghetti