Home Made Potato Mojos (Easy Recipes for Snacks)
Home Made Potato Mojos
Easy Recipe for Snack time. Potato Mojos is made of Potato coated with Seasoned Batter and then deep fried.
62 grams Breading mix
1-2 pieces Potato
154 ml Evaporated milk
1/8 tsp Salt
1/8 tsp Ground pepper
1/8 Spanish paprika
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Cut potato chips slices from one big potato(the thinner the slices the crunchier it gets when fried).
- Pour 154 ml of evaporated milk in a bowl. Put 62 grams of breading mix in a separate bowl, add 1/8 tsp paprika, 1/8 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp ground pepper, then mix it all together.
- Dip potato slices in milk before coating it with the breading mixture.
- Repeat process on all potato slices. Set aside.
- Preheat enough oil for deep frying. Put in the breaded potatoes, deep fry until it turns golden brown in color. Pass on a platter. Serve and Enjoy!