How to Make Garlic Mayo Dip (Garlic Sauce) – Pinoy Recipe
How to Make Garlic Mayo Dip (Garlic Sauce) - Pinoy Recipe
How to Make Garlic Mayo Dip or Garlic Sauce a Pinoy Recipe. Garlic Sauce or Garlic Mayo Dip is made of Fresh garlic added with mayonnaise. This Dip is Best serve with Fries, Mojos, Fish Fillet, and any food / snacks.
80 ml Mayonnaise
1/2 tsp Garlic
1/4 tsp Garlic powder
1/8 tsp Salt
1/8 tsp Ground pepper
1/2 tsp White vinegar
1 Tbsp All-purpose cream
1 tsp Sugar (Optional)
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Put 80 ml of mayonnaise into a bowl.
- Add 1/2 tsp of grated garlic.
- Add 1 tbsp of All-Purpose Cream.
- Add 1 tsp salt.
- Add some ground pepper.
- Add 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Add 1/2 tsp white vinegar.
- Mix it well.
- Add a pinch of chopped spring onions for toppings.
This Garlic Mayo is best with Stuffed Fried Tilapia