Quick Easy Recipes using Filipino Ingredients
Easy Made Pancake - Pinoy Recipes
How To Make Simple Syrup In Easy Steps. Simple Syrup also known as Sugar Syrup is compose 2 ingredients only, sugar and water. Equal amount of water and sugar meaning 1:1. You can use it for your cocktails, shake, juices, Smoothies and even Syrup for your Pancakes.
200grams Pancake Mix or Hotcake Mix
1/2 cup Water
1 piece Egg
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Put the pancake mix into the bowl.
- Crack one large egg into it and then add 1/2 cup of water.
- Mix it until your batter is soft.
- Pre heat the pan then add the batter and cook both sides.
- You can use egg shaper when cooking the batter to make mini pancakes.
- Continue cooking the remaining batter.
- You can serve it with simple syrup and butter.
Pancake is best served with simple syrup