Creamy Tuna Pasta – Pasta Recipes – Pinoy Recipes
Creamy Tuna Pasta - Pasta Recipes - Pinoy Recipes
Creamy Tuna Pasta ala Carbonara is made of Spaghetti Pasta, Milk, All Purpose Cream, Cheese, Tuna Flakes and Cheese.
2 cans Tuna Flakes
2 sachet Cheese
1 small Onion
4 cloves Garlic
400 grams Spaghetti Pasta
155 grams Mushroom
140 ml Evaporated Milk
250 ml All Purpose Cream
1.5 liter Water (For Pasta)
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- In a deep cooking pan boil water with 1 Tbsp of salt.
- Put 400 grams of pasta in the pan cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Avoid pasta sticking together (or on the pan) by gently scraping the sides and stirring it once in a while.
- Once the pasta is cooked drain the water from the pasta then transfer to a clean bowl. Set aside.
- Get a separate cooking pan prepare it nice and hot use the tuna flakes oil to sauté mince 4 cloves of garlic and 1 piece of small red onion in a medium heat until it turns to light brown.
- Gradually add 2 cans of tuna flakes while stirring.
- Pour 115 grams of mushroom, 250 ml of all-purpose cream and 140 ml of evaporated milk blend the ingredients well.
- Add 45 grams of grated cheese, pinch of salt and a dash of ground pepper.
- Let it simmer for a while.
- Combine the pasta in the sauce make sure all the pasta is covered in sauce.
- Pass on a platter. Top with shredded cheese you can add more cheese if preferred. Enjoy!
This Creamy Tuna Pasta is best with Garlic Bread