How To Make Cheese Sticks – Easy Merienda Recipe
How To Make Cheese Sticks - Easy Merienda Recipe
How to Make Cheese Sticks Easy Merienda Recipe. Cheese sticks are deep-fried snacks or Pica pica made of sliced cheeses wrapped in lumpia wrapper/ Pastry wrapper.
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Make Baton-cut cheese slices.
- Lay the pastry wrapper in a flat surface then put one piece of baton-cut cheese on it.
- Wrap the cheese by folding the left and right sides of the wrapper then roll it up.
- Seal it with water so it will stay rolled.
- Pre-heat enough amount of cooking oil in a pan for deep frying.
- Deep fry the cheese sticks until it’s golden brown.
- Add cheese powder to the cheese stick.
- You can put the cheese sticks in a bowl, add cheese powder, then mix it with a spoon to spread the cheese powder all over the cheese stick.
- You can also put the cheese sticks in a bowl, add cheese powder, use a plate to cover the top of the bowl, then shake it to spread the cheese powder.
This Cheese Stick is best with Sweet Potato Fries