Cheese Sandwich – Merienda Time (Sandwich Recipes)
Cheese Sandwich - Merienda Time (Sandwich Recipes)
Easy and Delicious Cheese Sandwich Recipe made of Bread Loaf, Cheese, Egg and Butter.
4 pieces Bread loaf
40 grams Quick-melt cheese
1 piece Egg
1 – 2 Tbsp Butter
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Prepare a beaten egg in a bowl. Set aside.
- Put 2 quick-melt cheese slices over the bread then pin it with another bread.
- Dip the sandwich in the bowl of beaten egg
- Pinch the edges of the bread to secure the filling.
- Melt a butter in a pan. Toast each side of the sandwich’s bread.
- Cut the sandwich diagonally. Serve and Enjoy!
This Cheese sandwich is best with Chocolate jelly drink