Bacon and Cheese Sandwich
bacon and cheese sandwich
This Cheesy Bacon Sandwich is a great recipe that will be love and adore by kids, teens, or even adults. This is not just ordinary sandwich with spread of mayo, but it’s a flavourful and cheesy one. You can easily make this recipe at home with some simple steps.
This Cheesy Bacon Sandwich can be serve as breakfast also, because it’s quick to prepare but you can still have a delicious breakfast for the whole family. This recipe is also affordable with just 4 ingredients you can now make a snack and breakfast for your love ones. Go and make them smile, made some Cheesy Bacon Sandwich.
Share this Recipe to your Friends
HOW TO COOK Cheesy bacon sandwich
First prepare all the needed ingredients for this recipe, next is toss the bacon to the pan and cook it for 1-2 minutes each side. Add butter and toast the bread loaf that you will be using for your sandwich, then add cheddar cheese on the top of the bread. After adding the Cheddar cheese add the cook bacon and add cheese again. Add butter to the pan and toast your sandwich until golden brown.
where can i buy bacons?
You can buy bacon at the supermarket or even online. Some resellers online has a bacons for sale that you will surely like.
Why we should use cheddar cheese on sandwich
Cheddar cheese is more tasty and it suits better if you are making a sandwich recipe. Cheddar cheese, the world’s greatest and consumed cheese, is always produced from cow’s milk. It’s a hard, natural cheese with a somewhat crumbly texture if properly cured, and a smooth consistency if it’s too fresh.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- Use a fresh and new loaf bread for better results
- Cook the bacon properly
- You can add eggs or anything that you enjoy eating with bacons and cheese.
- Prepare your coffee and hot choco it will be a best combo to your sandwich.
Yield: 2 serving
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Cheesy Bacon Sandwich Recipe
- 144 grams grams Bacon
- 10 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 8-10 slices Bread Loaf
- 50 grams Butter
- First prepare all the needed ingredients for this recipe.
- Toss the bacon to the pan and cook it for 1-2 minutes each side.
- Add butter and toast the bread loaf.
- Add cheddar cheese on the top of the bread
- Cook bacon and add cheese again.
- Add butter to the pan and toast your sandwich until golden brown.