Tuna Cheese Omelette – Pinoy Recipe
Tuna Cheese Omelette - Pinoy Recipe
Tuna Cheese Omelette a Pinoy Recipe.Tuna Cheese Omelette easy made and healthy breakfast recipe. Ingredients in this omelette include eggs, tuna, salt, ground pepper and cheese.
1 can Tuna flakes (Small)
3 pieces Egg
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- First, drain the oil from the Tuna Flakes in a can, we just need the flakes.
- In a clean bowl, beat 3 large eggs with a pinch of salt and ground pepper to taste. Mix it well.
- Pour and spread cooking oil in the pan.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and cook on low heat.
- While the egg is half cooked, add the tuna flakes on the egg, just the middle portion.
- Add onion chives on top of the tuna flakes.
- Add slices of Quickmelt cheese on top too.
- Use 2 spatulas to wrap both sides slowly enclosing the tuna stuff in the middle.
- Serve in a clean plate and add more chives for toppings.
This Tuna Cheese Omelette is best with Pork Giniling