How to Make And Cook Lugaw (Lugaw Recipe)
Tipid At Masarap Na Lugaw (Pinoy Lugaw Recipe)
Tipid At Masarap Na Lugaw (Pinoy Lugaw Recipe) Simple and Affordable Lugaw/Porridge made of Long Grain Rice, Garlic, Ginger and Meat.
1 Can/150 grams Corned Chicken Argentina (recommended)
1/2 Cup Long Grain Rice
1 Tbsp Ginger
1 piece Onion
1 piece Chicken Cubes
5 cups Water
Salt or Fish Sauce
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- In a deep pan heat 2 to 3 Tbsp of cooking oil. Saute 5 cloves of minced garlic fry until golden brown. Set aside for later.
- In the same pan Saute 1 Tbsp of Julienne cut ginger. Next add 1 piece of sliced onion.
- Put 1/2 cup of washed long grain rice.
- Pour 3 cups of Water. Cover the pan and let it simmer for 12-15 minutes. Don’t forget to stir every now and then to prevent the rice from sticking together and to pan.
- Add 1 can or 150 grams of corned chicken. Then pour another 2 cups of water.
- Add 1 piece of Chicken broth cube. Let it simmer for another 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add some salt and a dash of black ground pepper.
- Let it cook for while before passing on a serving bowl.
- Serve with an egg and fried garlic on top.