Talong Balls / Eggplant Balls ( Eggplant Recipes ) – Pinoy Recipes
Talong Balls / Eggplant Balls ( Eggplant Recipes ) - Pinoy Recipes
Talong Balls / Eaggplant Balls or Bola Bola is made of Eggplant, Egg, Ground pork, Onion, parsley, and Spring Onion Dredge with bread crumbs and Fried.
2 pieces Eggplant
1 piece Onion
344 grams Ground Pork
5.4 grams Spring onion
1 piece Egg
9 grams Parsley
¼ cup All-purpose flour
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Fry the 2 pieces of eggplant until it tenders.
- Remove the eggplant in the pan. Cut the stem and slice it in half then peel off its skin.
- Shred the eggplant using a fork.
- In a large mixing bowl pour the ground pork. Add the shredded eggplant, parsley, spring onions, and mince red onion, an egg, salt to taste and ground pepper then mix until all ingredients are blended.
- Gradually add the all-purpose flour while mixing.
- Scoop a portion of the mixture. Dredge it in breadcrumbs. Deep fry in medium heat until it turns to golden brown.
- Repeat procedure 6 for the rest of the mixture.
- Transfer on a platter.