Sweet and Sour Fish Fillet – Pinoy Recipe
Sweet and Sour Fish Fillet - Pinoy Recipe
Sweet and Sour Fish Fillet a Pinoy Recipe. Sweet and Sour Dish is usually common Main Dish Recipe, This Recipe is made of Cream Dory Fish Fillet with Home Made Sweet and Sour Sauce.
237 grams Fish fillet
1/4 cup Sugar
1/4 cup White vinegar
1/4 cup Ketchup
1 Tbsp Oyster sauce
2 pieces Bell pepper
1 Tbsp Cornstarch
1 piece White onion
112 grams Pineapple Tidbits (Drained)
Salt and Black pepper
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- To make fish fillet, prepare cream dory fish sliced into fillets.
- Put some batter mixture to the fish fillet.
- Fry each fillet in a pan until golden brown then set aside.
- Put some oil in a clean pan.
- Saute small white onion chopped.
- Add two pieces of bell pepper chopped.
- Add 1/4 cup of vinegar.
- Add 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Add 1/4 cup ketchup.
- Add 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Put some salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- Add 1 tbsp cornstarch of cornstarch and mix well until all ingredients are well-distributed.
- Mix the drained pineapple tidbits add the fish fillet to the sauce.
- Mix until sauce is well-distributed to the fish fillet.