Stuffed Fried Tilapia – Pinoy Recipes
Stuffed Fried Tilapia - Pinoy Recipes
Stuffed Fried Tilapia with Pinoy Recipes. Tilapia Fish is a common Filipino Dish and economical price. This Recipe can be Grill or fry depends on your cravings or want.
1 piece medium size Tilapia fish
2-3 pieces Tomato
2 pieces Onion
Onion leeks (for garnish and dip)
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Cut the back of the fish.
- Wash and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the chopped onion, chopped tomato, pinch of ground pepper, and salt.
- Add 4 tbsp of soy sauce into the mixture then mix it up.
- For the fish, rub salt onto it.
- Place the filling mixture inside the fish.
- Make some thin slices on the body of the fish so it will cook evenly.
- Preheat your pan then add some cooking oil.
- Now, fry the fish and then cover it with a lid.
- For the sauce, just put chopped onion leeks, onion, tomato, and soy sauce into a small bowl.
- You can slice some round tomato and chop some onion leeks for serving.