Steamed Fish Recipe – Chinese Inspired Recipes
Steamed Fish Recipe - Chinese Inspired Recipes
This recipe composed of Fish, Ginger, Onion Leeks, Soy Sauce, Sugar and Salt.
1 piece Fish(Red snapper or Tilapia)
1 small Ginger (Sliced and Julienne cut)
5 pieces onion leeks
1 tsp Sugar
¼ Soy sauce
3 cloves Garlic
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Rub salt to each side of the fish.
- Lay the fish on top of onion leeks on a ceramic plate and also put some onion leeks inside the fish.
- Stuff it with chopped gingers too, also layer the top of the fish with chopped gingers.
- Boil the water in the steamer and make sure that it’s boiling before putting the fish into the steamer.
- Cover it and let it steam for 10 minutes.
- Now, remove the onion leeks and ginger you stuffed the fish with, then put the fish on a serving plate.
- In a pan, pour some oil.
- Saute 3 cloves of chopped garlic and then remove it from the pan.
- Put some of the used oil on top of the steamed fish.
- Next, saute chopped ginger into the pan.
- Add onion leeks then saute together.
- Pour ¼ cup of soy sauce and add 1 tbsp sugar. Mix well.
- Remove the onion leeks and ginger.
- Add some ground black pepper to the soy sauce.
- Just let it simmer for a few minutes and continue mixing it to avoid the soy sauce being burn.
- Add fresh ginger and onion leeks o top of the fish then pour the sauce on top.