Special Crema De Fruta Recipe – EASY NO BAKE
crema de fruta - No bake recipe
The mouthwatering exquisite layers of this Crema De Fruta are sure to impress your family and loved ones! Filipino dessert that don’t require baking have become increasingly popular in recent year, after pandemic started and they’ve gotten fairly popular online. So now, let’s make your dessert a wonderful and tasty one!
In the Philippines, this is a highly popular dessert among Filipino families. It’s often offered as part of a dessert buffet for Noche Buena, but you can make it any time of year. Crema de fruta, a popular Pinoy dessert, is made with canned fruit cocktail that is so rich and cream and flavor
Share this Recipe to your Friends
How to make Crema De fruta
First we need to prepare all the needed ingredients and then separate egg yolks and white and in making the Egg Cream mixture, combine the egg yolk and the cream, and then add the condensed milk to it. Mix until well combined, continue stirring on low medium heat, them add salt and a 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla. Stir it up again and then mix the cornstarch and water then put it into the mixture. Open the Can of Fruit cocktail and set aside the syrup. Put some Broas biscuits on the glass container and then add mixture unto it and add some fruit cocktails, after that put Broas biscuits again and then pour out the egg mixture, add peaches on the top and then add cherries also. For making the gelatin, Put water into a pot and then pour out the cocktail syrup unto it, next is to put gelatin pack, then stir it well, then bring it to boil and add sugar, and add gelatin mixture to the Crema and refrigerate it for 2-4 hours or overnight.
Can I just chill it for 2 hours?
Yes you can but, we recommend that you will refrigerate it for the whole night for better and great result of your Creama De Fruta
What we can use if peaches is not available
You can used other fruits, that is similar to peaches, any thing that you preferred and like pineapple, apples and the like.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
For best results refrigerate it overnight.
- Use fresh peaches and cherries for this recipe.
- You can use different biscuit if you prefer.
Yield: 4 serving
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Crema De Fruta Recipe - No Bake Cake
- 1 pack All Purpose Cream
- 1 Can Condensed Milk
- 3 pcs Egg Yolks
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 pack Gelatin (clear/white)
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 5 cups Water
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1 cup Cocktail Syrup
- 822 grams Fruit Cocktail
- Broas Biscuit
- Peaches and Cherries (toppings)
- Prepare all the needed ingredients.
- Separate egg yolks and white
- In making the Egg Cream mixture, combine the egg yolk and the cream
- Add the condensed milk to it and mix until well combined.
- Continue stirring on the low medium heat
- Add salt and a 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Stir it up again and then mix the cornstarch and water
- Put it into the mixture.
- Open the Can of Fruitcocktail and set aside the syrup.
- Put some Broas biscuits on the glass container
- Add mixture unto it and add some fruit cocktails.
- After that put Broas biscuits again and then pour out the egg mixture.
- Add peaches on the top and cherries
- For making the gelatin, Put water into a pot and then pour out the cocktail syrup unto it
- Put gelatin pack, then stir it well.
- Bring it to boil and add sugar, and add gelatin mixture to the Crema.
- Refrigerate it for 2-4 hours or overnight.