How To Cook Spaghetti – Pinoy Recipe – Noche Buena Dish
How To Cook Spaghetti - Pinoy Recipe - Noche Buena Dish
How to Cook Spaghetti Pinoy Recipe a Noche Buena Dish. Spaghetti is a common Pasta dish which usually serve during Birthday Christmass or any event or occassion of all Filipino.
350 grams Spaghetti pasta (SpaghetTipid Pack)
500 grams Tomato sauce (SpaghetTipid Pack)
1/4 kg Ground pork
1 piece Red onion (Minced)
4 cloves Garlic (Minced)
125ml All-purpose Cream
115 grams Mushroom
5 pieces Hotdogs
45 grams Cheese
1-1.5 liters Water
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Add 1 to 1.5 liter of water to a pot.
- Add some cooking oil.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Put the 350 grams of spaghetti noodles to the pot and bring to boil for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Mix from time to time to make sure that the noodles gets cook evenly.
- Onced cooked, drain the water then set aside the pasta in a separate bowl.
- Add some cooking oil into the pan.
Saute 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- Add 1 piece of onion minced then saute.
- Put the 1/4 kg of ground pork to the pan then saute.
- Add 1/4 kg of chopped hotdogs.
- Add 115 grams of mushroom, mix everything, and just let everything in the pan cook for a few minutes.
- Pour 500 ml of tomato sauce.
- Add 125 ml of All-Purpose Cream.
- Mix it well.
- Add 45 grams of grated cheese to the sauce.
- Add black ground pepper.
- Add the cooked pasta then mix until the pasta well-combined with the sauce.
This Spaghetti pinoy style is best with Buko Salad