Soy Garlic Chicken Wings
Soy garlic chicken Wings
Cook up and enjoy eating this Soy Garlic Chicken Wings with your family and friends enjoy the savoury and tasty flavour of this recipe. You may now effortlessly satisfy your Garlic Chicken desires with only a few simple ingredients.
This is a great dish that you can indulge on some special occasions or just want to celebrate a victory for this week. In every bite you will experience the magic of the flavourful chicken.This recipe is very easy to cook and to prepare just follow the simple guide given below.
Share this Recipe to your Friends
How to cook soy garlic chicken wings
First of all prepare all the ingredients needed and then start off by mixing 3-4 tablespoon of soy sauce then mix it with water and 4 table spoon of honey, mix it well until well combined. Then add some mince garlic and garlic powder, then some black pepper. After cooking the Soy Garlic Sauce, put the already cooked chicken, and coat it with Soy Garlic Sauce that you made. Then after that put some sesame seeds on top and then serve it.
SESAME SEED SUBSTITUTE?
There’s no doubt that when all of these tiny seeds are combined, they produce a powerfully umami flavour that you never realized you needed in your dish. Sunflower seeds, sesame oil, or chia seeds are excellent substitutes for sesame seeds.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- Fry your chicken wings properly for better result and taste.
- Put some sesame seeds for umami flavour.
Yield: 4 serving
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Soy Garlic Chicken Wings Recipe
- 12 pcs Chicken Wings
- 4 tbsp Honey
- 3-4 tbsp Water
- 6 cloves Garlic
- Garlic Powder
- Sesame Seeds
- Prepare all ingredients needed.
- Heat the pan and start cooking the sauce.
- Pour soy sauce 3-4 tablespoon
- Add 1 tablespoon of water.
- Add 4 tablespoon of honey
- Mix it until well combined
- Pour minced of garlic
- Add some garlic powder and black pepper.
- Remove chopped garlic
- Coat the chicken wings with sauce
- Put some sesame seeds on top and serve it.