How to Cook Sotanghon Guisado ( Vermicelli ) – Pinoy Recipe
How to Cook Sotanghon Guisado ( Vermicelli ) - Pinoy Recipe
How to Cook Sotanghon Guisado (Vermicelli ) a Pinoy Recipe. This Sotanghon Guisado Recipe is made of Vermicelli noodless (sotanghon) chicken breast added with vegetables.
1 piece Chicken Breast
4 Tbsp Oyster sauce
1 piece Carrot
1 small Onion
1/4 Cabbage (1/4 of whole)
4 cloves Garlic
2-4 Tbsp Soy sauce
1 piece Chicken broth cubes
500 – 1 Liters Water
8 oz Sotanghon
Salt (Add as Needed)
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Put the 8oz of sotanghon noodles in a deep bowl then add water.
- Let it soak in water for 15 minutes.
- Add some cooking oil into the preheated pan.
- Fry the thin slices of 1 piece carrot then set aside.
- Saute minced 4 cloves of garlic and minced 1 piece onion.
- Add the chicken breast slices then saute everything together.
- Add 2 to 4 tbsp of soy sauce and 4 tbsp of oyster sauce, then mix everything.
- Add some black pepper, and add some salt if needed.
- Mix everything in the pan and just let it simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add 250 ml of hot water.
- You can add 1 piece of chicken cube for more flavor.
- Mix everything then add the soaked sotanghon noodles.
- Mix until sauce is well distributed to the sotanghon noodles.
- Add slices of 1/4 kg cabbage then add the fried carrots.
- Mix until toppings are well distributed with the noodles.
This Sotanghon Guisado is Best with Tuna Sandwich