Sopas Macaroni Soup – Pinoy Recipes
Sopas Macaroni Soup - Pinoy Recipes
Sopas Macaroni Soup a Pinoy Recipe. Sopas is a Filipino soup made with macaroni pasta, vegetables, and meat, with evaporated milk. Usually serve in breakfast and merienda.
200 grams Elbow macaroni
6 pieces Hotdogs
1 can Evaporated milk
2 pieces Large egg
1 piece Chicken broth cube (optional)
1 piece Onion
3 cloves Garlic
Salt and Pepper
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- To cook the elbow macaroni, add 4 cups of water into the cooking pot.
- Add a pinch of salt and 1 Tbsp oil then add the macaroni.
- Wait until it boils and the macaroni is cooked then drain the water and set the macaroni aside.
- In a separate cooking pot, add some cooking oil.
- Saute 3 cloves of chopped garlic and one piece of onion chopped.
- Once the garlic and onion are turning light brown, add the chicken meat.
- Add the vegetables which include carrots, Baguio beans, and chayote.
- After mixing the chicken and vegetables together, you may now add the chopped hotdogs for more toppings.
- Add 1 can of evaporated milk or 370ml.
- Add the desired amount of water for the soup and let it boil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- For more flavor, you can add chicken broth cubes.
- Now, you can add cooked pasta.
- Add some more Petchay Baguio and cabbage.
- Add 2 pieces of eggs and then mix the soup.