Sinigang Na Bangus Recipe
Sinigang na bangus recipe
Sinigang na Bangus is a sour fish soup with a clear broth. This one will entice you because it is both simple and delicious. The refreshing aroma of the fish is perfectly complemented by the warm sour broth.
This dish is perfect for dinner for the whole family especially on rainy seasons. Many Filipinos consider Sinigang na Bangus Recipe to be one of their all-time favourite dishes. It’s a dish comprised of vegetables simmered in a soured soup until they’re glossy, then added to the milkfish. The tamarind flavored sour taste gives the broth its special taste.
Share this Recipe to your Friends
HOW TO COOK sinigang na bangus recipe
First prepare all the ingredients needed to cook this recipe, then simmer the onions and tomatoes for 2-3 minutes then after that put the eggplant and the radish, then simmer it again for 2 minutes. Then put the milk fish and add 2 finger chilis, then simmer again for 2 minutes add 2 cups of water then let it boil. Add some fish sauce and 2 pack of Sinigang Sampalok Mix, then mix it well and then put a bunch of kangkong then let it simmer for 1 minute. After that prepare a small bowl for each and every one and enjoy the Sinigang na Bangus with your family and friends.
substitute for fish sauce?
Soy sauce is a good substitute for fish sauce because it is a liquid condiment produced with fermented components. It has the salty flavour of fish sauce and can be abundant in sodium, providing it a nutritional profile comparable to fish sauce.
What can we use if we kangkong is not available?
You can also use other leaves to substitute for kangkong leaves and you can use spinach leaves as a substitute.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- For best results use fresh and crisp vegetables
- Choose a fresh Milk fish that can be bought on Public Market or Supermarket.
- You can use organic tamarind.
- You can also add some chili pepper to add some spice.
Yield: 4 serving
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Sinigang Na Bangus Recipe
- 1 pc Bangus
- 1 pc Onion
- 3 pcs Tomatoes
- 1 pc Radish
- 1 pc Eggplant
- 2 pcs Finger Chili
- 2 packs Sampalok Mix
- 1-2 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 5 cups Water
- First prepare all the ingredients needed to cook this recipe.
- Then simmer the onions and tomatoes for 2-3 minutes.
- Put the eggplant and the radish, then simmer it again for 2 minutes.
- Put the milk fish and add 2 finger chilis, then simmer again for 2 minutes
- Add 2 cups of water then let it boil.
- Add some fish sauce and 2 pack of Sinigang Sampalok Mix, then mix it well.
- Put a bunch of kangkong then let it simmer for 1 minute.
- After that prepare a small bowl for each and every one and enjoy.