Shrimp Alfredo Pasta Recipe
Shrimp alfredo pasta
Let’s take a moment to savor the beauty and deliciousness of Shrimp Alfredo Pasta which is cooked with Flavored Fried Shrimp and Cooked Linguine Pasta tossed in White Sauce. Make and enjoy this Shrimp Alfredo Pasta to make your day brighter and happier than it was yesterday.
This creamy and fulfilling Shrimp Alfredo Pasta will make any celebration more special and memorable for both pasta and seafood lovers. Purchase the ingredients today and try this recipe with your family and loved ones this weekend they will undoubtedly enjoy it.
Share this Recipe to your Friends
HOW TO COOK shrimp alfredo pasta
First, prepare all the needed ingredients and then mix the shrimp with paprika, black pepper, oregano and mix it well. Prepare 6 cups of water and boil it and after that drain the pasta. Cook the marinated shrimp and then set aside it. Sautée some onion and garlic and add butter to it. Add 2 packs of all purpose cream and parmesan cheese and mix it well. Add some salt and black pepper then simmer it for 2 minutes then add the cooked pasta. Toss pasta into the sauce and add the cooked shrimp then add parsley for garnish.
where i can buy parmesan cheese
If you can’t find it in the supermarket, look online to see if any online retailers are selling it, and then look on e-commerce sites like Shoppe and Lazada.
what is the difference between spaghetti pasta and linguine pasta?
The main distinction is that linguine is flat and around 6 to 9 centimeters long, whereas spaghetti noodles are circular. While there is no set rule for pairing which pasta with which sauce, you may make the most of their various shapes by remembering that flatter and thicker pasta shapes go well with more substantive sauces.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- For best results use fresh shrimp (not the frozen one from groceries)
- Use less water in boiling the pasta for starchier and better result of pasta
Yield: 4 serving
Cooking time: 25 minutes
We have more shrimp and pasta recipes that you can try like Cheesy Garlic Shrimp,
Visit our Youtube Channel for more recipes.
Shrimp Alfredo Pasta Recipe
- 400 grams Linguine Pasta
- 500 grams Shrimp
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1 pc White Onion
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 500 ml All Purpose Cream
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- First prepare all the needed ingredients.
- Prepare a 6 cups of water and boil it and after that drain the pasta.
- Cook the marinated shrimp and then set aside it.
- Sautéed some onion and garlic and add butter to it.
- Add 2 packs of all purpose cream and parmesan cheese and mix it well.
- Add some salt and black pepper then simmer it for 2 minutes then add the cooked pasta.
- Toss pasta into the sauce and add the cooked shrimp
- Then add parsley for garnish.
- Serve and Enjoy.