Sardines with Misua and Sayote ( Sardines Recipes ) – Pinoy Recipes
Sardines with Misua and Sayote ( Sardines Recipes ) - Pinoy Recipes
Sardines with Misua and Sayote ( Sardines Recipes ) – Pinoy Recipes. Easy Canned Sardines Recipe During Lockdown that you may cook at home.
100 grams Misua Noodles
1 piece Onion
155 grams Sardines
1 tsp Salt
3 cloves Garlic
1 Tbsp Onion leeks
1 Tbsp Cooking oil
2 pieces Tomatoes
2 ½ Cups Water
1 Piece Sayote
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- In a cooking pan heat 1 Tbsp of cooking oil. Sauté 3 cloves of minced garlic and 1 piece of sliced onion stir until it turns light brown in color.
- Add some sliced tomatoes continue stirring until the tomatoes are cooked.
- Put 1 piece of slice sayote. Then pour 1 can of sardines in tomato sauce. Mix to blend well the ingredients.
- Gradually add 1 and ½ cup of water. Let it simmer for a while.
- Combine 100 grams of Misua noodles add another ½ cup of water. Simmer for about 2 minutes. Sprinkle a dash of pepper. Pour another ½ cup of water then let it simmer again. Misua noodles absorb a lot of water if you want more broth increase the amount of water.
- Add 1 tsp of salt and 1 Tbsp of sliced onion leeks. Let it cook for a few minutes before transferring on a serving bowl.