Sardines Omelette – Sardines Recipes ( Omelet Recipes ) – Pinoy Recipes
Sardines Omelette - Sardines Recipes ( Omelet Recipes ) - Pinoy Recipes
A simple Sardines Omelette recipe.
1 can Sardines
1 piece Onion
2 Pieces Egg
1/8 tsp Magic Sarap seasoning granules (Optional)
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Open a can of sardines in tomato sauce separate sardines out from the tomato sauce. Set aside the tomato sauce.
- In a bowl crack 2 pieces of egg add a pinch of salt, a dash of ground pepper, 1/8 teaspoon of all-in-1 seasoning granules, 1 piece of mince red onion and sardines
- Mash the sardines then mix until texture softens.
- Heat ½ – 1 Tbsp of cooking oil in a pan.
- Scoop a portion of the mixture then fry in medium heat until the bottom becomes firm. Flip the omelet to cook the other side. Side note, you can pour all the mixture once and spread it over the pan to minimize the time for cooking or follow our given procedure.
- Repeat procedure 5 for the rest of the mixture.
- Once done frying all of the mixture transfer on a platter. Another side note, garnish the tomato sauce over the sardines omelet or serve it separately.
- Food hack for a budgeted meal!