Pork Menudo Recipe ( Pork Stew ) – Christmas Recipe
Pork Menudo Recipe ( Pork Stew ) - Christmas Recipe
Pork Menudo Recipe (Pork Stew) Christmas Recipe. Menudo a popular dish usually served during special occasions. Menudo is made of Pork meat (Pork Kasim – Menudo Cut) pork liver, hotdogs, Carrots, Potato and Tomato Sauce.
1/2 kl Pork meat (Pork Kasim)
1 Tbsp Fish sauce
6 pieces Calamansi
4 cloves Garlic
1- 1 1/2 cup Water
1 piece Onion (Small)
4 pieces Bay leaves
250 grams Tomato sauce
2 pieces Carrots
3 pieces Potato (Small)
4 pieces Hotdog
1/8 cup Sugar (Optional)
1 piece Pork broth Cube
1/4 kl Pork Liver
Salt (Add as needed)
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Put 1/4 kg of chopped pork liver in a bowl and marinate it with 2 tbsp of soy sauce and squeezed 4 to 6 pieces Kalamansi.
- Add some black pepper then leave it for 20 minutes to 1 hour.
- Add some cooking oil in a pan then saute 3 pieces of potato chopped into cubes and 2 pieces of carrots chopped into cubes, then set aside.
- In the same pan, saute garlic and 1 piece small onion minced.
- Add 1/2 kg of pork meat chopped into small cubes.
- Add 1 tsp fish sauce and some black pepper to taste.
- Put 4 leaves of laurel.
- Let it simmer until meat is half-cooked.
- Add the marinated liver then saute everything in the pan.
- Add 1 to 1 1/2 liter of water.
- Add 1/8 cup sugar.
- Add the Filipino style tomato sauce then mix everything in the pan until well combined.
- Let it simmer for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Add 4 pieces of hotdog chopped.
- You can add 1 piece of pork broth cubes for more flavor.
- Add the potato and carrots.
- Just let it simmer for a few more minutes then it’s ready to serve.