Popcorn Chicken – Easy Chicken Recipes
Popcorn Chicken - Easy Chicken Recipes
Popcorn Chicken – Easy Chicken Recipes. Popcorn Chicken or Chicken popcorn are small slices of chicken (bite-sized) breaded and Fried.
600 grams Chicken breast
3 Tbsp Fish sauce
1 piece Egg
4 Tbsp Corn starch
1 cup All-purpose flour
1 tsp Garlic powder
1 tsp Chili powder
1 tsp Paprika powder
1/2 tsp Salt
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Cut the chicken into bite-size.
- Put the chicken bites into a deep ball then add 1 piece of egg.
- Add 4 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Pour 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Add 1/2 tsp Paprika and 1/2 tsp garlic powder.
- Add some ground black pepper.
- Add 1/2 tsp chili powder.
- Mix everything well then marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- In a wide bowl, add 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp paprika, some black pepper, 1 cup all-purpose flour, and 1/2 chili powder, then mix everything.
- Preheat oil in a pan for deep frying.
- Dredge chicken in the flour mixture.
- Deep fry for 6 to 7 minutes.
- While waiting, dredge more marinated chicken to the flour mixture.
- After frying, drain excess oil using a paper towel then set aside.
- Best served with gravy.