How to Cook Champorado – Tasty Pinoy Recipe
How to Cook Champorado - Tasty Pinoy Recipe
How To Cook Tasty Champorado a Pinoy Recipe. Champorado is usually serve during rainy season, merienda and breakfast. Best Serve with Milk and Dried fish “Tuyo”.
183.2 grams/ 1 cup Glutinous rice
1/2 cup Sugar
4.5 cups Water
1/3 cup Cocoa powder
1 cup Water (to dilute cocoa powder)
Share this Recipe to your Friends
- Put 4.5 cups of water into the pot then wait for it to boil.
- Add 1 cup of glutenous rice to the boiling water and mix it.
- Wait for it to boil and mix from time to time to avoid the rice sticking at the bottom of the pot.
- Wait until the rice is cooked and thick texture is achieved.
- Dilute 1/3 cup of cocoa into 1 cup of water then add it to the pot.
- Mix it well until it is well distributed in the pot.
- Lastly, add 1/4 cup of sugar then mix.