Pancit Bihon Canton Recipe – Best Filipino Meryenda
Pancit canton with bihon recipe
This dish is delicious and inexpensive, this is so ideal for a large gathering. The ingredients and preparation process are simple, making it suitable for novice cooks, surely your loved ones will love it!
Share this Recipe to your Friends
HOW TO COOK Pancit canton with bihon recipe
Prepare all of the necessary ingredients, then cook the chicken and chicken liver and add the kikiam and squid ball. Sautee it with garlic, onions, and carrots before adding snow peas and cabbage. Add the celery and stir thoroughly, then season with salt, pepper, oyster sauce, and soy sauce. After that, add 3 cups of water, the chicken cube, and then the canton and bihon, mix well, and cook until the sauce has dried up.
What is the purpose of chicken liver?
Chicken liver is a cheap, flavorful, and easy-to-cook cut of meat. The liver is safe to consume because the connectives are removed during cooking. It will undoubtedly enhance the flavor and nutritional value of your cuisine.
What can we use if celery is not available?
Carrots are one of the celery alternatives. They have the same crunchy texture of celery, but the flavor is sweet and unique. Carrots are high in calcium, vitamin K, vitamin A, and beta carotene, making them nutritious.
Tips on Cooking this recipe
- For best result pick a fresh veggies and chicken meat
- Serve with fried pork toppings or chicharron and calamansi.
- Cook until the noodles are tender and the liquid has been entirely absorbed.
Yield: 4 serving
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Pancit Canton with Bihon Recipe
- 250 grams Chicken Breast Sliced
- 50 grams Chicken Liver
- 5 pcs Squid Balls
- 5 pcs Kikiam
- 5 cloves Garlic
- 1 pc Onion
- 1 pc Carrots
- 30 grams Snow Peas
- 100 grams Cabbage
- 125 grams Canton
- 125 grams Bihon
- 1-2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 pc Chicken Cubes (optional)
- 3 cups Water
- Prepare all of the necessary ingredients.
- Cook the chicken and chicken liver and add the kikiam and squid ball.
- Sautee it with garlic, onions, and carrots before adding snow peas and cabbage.
- Add the celery and stir thoroughly.
- Season with salt, pepper, oyster sauce, and soy sauce.
- Add 3 cups of water and chicken cubes.
- Add the canton and bihon, mix well.
- Cook until the sauce has dried up.
- Serve and Enjoy